Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catching Up With Maia

Food may be the star of this blog, but the supporting cast is my kids. And with Maia being my last, and only girl, I'm gonna make one more post just about her before she turns one in ten days time. So if you're here for the food, come back tomorrow! I'm entitled.

First of all, big announcement...
Maia has a doll. I did not buy it.
I only ever had one Barbie doll,
Candy, whom I used to dress up
and hide in my mother's schefflera
plant. And I did not enjoy playing
dress-up. So I was rather
surprised when Maia found Ryan's
Jessie from his Toy Story toys in
the toy box and immediately latched
on to it. She has slept with it (and
her blue bear) every nap and night
for the past 2 weeks, so I think it's safe to say that Jessie is here to stay. And she already bashed Dada in the face with it in bed--Good Morning! Have a Black Eye!












Maia stands up all the time, but like her brothers, will probably wait until 13 months before walking if genetics hold true.

What's the number two way
to stop Maia from crying??
Why play Pac-Man of course!
Actually, Ms. Pac-Man or
Super Pac-Man are her
preferred editions.

When she isn't standing in front
of the screen blocking your view,
she's either pretending to play it
herself with the second controller,
or she's shaking the cord and messing up your game.

She still loves to be carried
though!










Maia may not be a big eater
compared to her brothers, but
she's got good taste.

1 comment:

Becky said...

She is adorable! My husband and I just got this Pac-Man oven mitt: http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3019

Maia would love it! :)